2018年8月24日星期五

CSL-K 8/11

Hi, parents.
I am enjoying getting to know each of your children and am so thankful to have them in my class this year. 
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Lai Linling. I graduated from Fujian Normal University. I worked as a middle school teacher in China from 2006 to 2015. I worked as a CSL2 teacher at NCS from 2017 to 2018. After that, my little son was born. Now he is been eleven months, I’m glad I’m back to NCS as a teacher this semester.
We didn't have homework last week because I haven't collected all the parents' information yet. We will arrange homework for next week, I hope everyone can finish it. 
Finally, our textbook is "学习华语开步走". Please come to the school to buy at the front desk this week. If you already have a textbook, you don't need to buy it.
Thank you all!

没有评论:

发表评论